Property Management Full Services:
Irvine Property Management (IPM) is very focused in the realm of services provided: we offer property management services for residential, vacation, and office/commercial properties. IPM’s focus is to provide a complete range of residential, vacation, office/commercial property management services as opposed to a variety of services, leaving the owner to go elsewhere to have those needs fulfilled. Specifically, many of our competitors don’t pay Home Owner Association payments, maintenance bills and other bills related to owning a home. These are areas of property ownership or investment which have proven to be problematic, especially for absentee owners, many of whom reside outside of the United States. By providing these services, we are in direct contact with the service providers from start to finish, relieving the property owners from the burden of handling these issues.
Our Full Property Management Services offered include:
* Targeted and competitive market analysis of rental values.
* Multiple listing Service, Craig’s List and our redesigned website for maximum exposure of property.
* 24/7 hour emergency maintenance service.
* Home Owner Association representation.
* Collection of Monthly Rent Payments.
* Make payments of all HOA dues, maintenance bills and special assessments.
* Serving 3-day notices to “Pay Rent or Quit” to tenants that are late with their rent on the 6th or 7th day of the month.
* Credit reports that include evictions and criminal reporting.
* Performing Scheduled Maintenance when needed.
* Yearly inspections of the property-when requested.
* Property “make-ready” when between tenants.
* Property preparing when owners re-occupy their home.
* Take over management of the property from owner.
* Market the property for lease (includes MLS listing, contacting relocation companies, Craig’s List, our new and improved website, signage, and 20+ various websites).
* Strict screening process to qualify prospective tenants through credit reports, past rental history, job stability, bank statements and W-2 information.
* Negotiate and prepare all the proper paperwork and lease agreement with tenants.
* Perform Change of Term paperwork with tenants upon their renewal.
* Collect first month rent and security deposit from tenant PRIOR to move in.
*Expect tenants to show proof of Renter’s Insurance before move in and for re-leasing.
* Send monthly operating statements to owners (includes payment of any surplus to owner or to owners financial institution).
* Make auto online ACH deposit of your proceeds each month into your bank account.
* Year-end Owner financial schedule and 1099 preparation
* We ask that our property owners pay their own mortgage, property tax and homeowner’s insurance due to the liability issue for IPM.
*Owners will be involved in making the decision with choosing a tenant to reside in their home and be notified of all maintenance request costs unless otherwise determined.
AS A COURTESY, WE ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD, JCB, AND DISCOVER CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS FOR REPAIRS AND OWNER DEPOSITS. (a small service fee of 2.9% per transaction will apply)
What Sets Us Apart?
Yes! Send My Free Rental Analysis